Our Preschool program runs annually from mid-September through mid-June.
2021-2022 School Year:
- September 13, 2021 – June 10, 2022
- Children must be 4 years old by December 31, 2021
Northeast Preschool – choice of:
- Monday/Wednesday Morning classes: 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. or;
- Monday/Wednesday Afternoon classes: 12:15 – 2:45 p.m. or;
- Friday Morning class: 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. (Friday morning class can be added as a third-day option for M/W students.)
West Preschool – choice of:
- Monday/Wednesday Morning classes: 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. or:
- Tuesday/Friday Morning classes: 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. or;
- Thursday Morning class: 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. (Thursday morning class can be added as a third-day option for M/W or T/F students.)
Preschool applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis, however, children of current families and children who are 4 years old by December 31, 2021, receive first priority.
- Four-year-old children receive priority for the preschool program but three-year-old children can be accepted after August 15, if space allows.
- Children must be 4 years old by December 31, 2021 to qualify as a four-year-old.
- Two-year-olds cannot be admitted to a Preschool program.
- Children must be toilet trained.
- The Edmonton Christian Preschool does not have the facilities or license to accommodate children with special needs.
Visit our Admissions Page to apply.