Current Family Re-Enrolment
2021-2022 School Year – CURRENT FAMILIES: the pre-enrolment period is now closed.
If you re-enroled with Edmonton Christian Schools for the upcoming school year you will receive confirmation of enrolment on April 23rd.
The priority pre-enrolment period for current families is now closed for the 2021-2022 school year. Each year families must re-enrol with Edmonton Christian Schools by following the steps below.
Step 1: SEAS
Sign in at seasedmonton.com (please use Chrome, not Internet Explorer)
- Log in using your primary email address on file with the Society Office as your username (call us if you have any issues logging in: 780.476.6281)
- Click the button that says, “Click here to register for 2021-2022″
- Review/Edit all sections then click “Save & Register” at the bottom to proceed.
► ►► Adding a new student? (any sibling not currently attending ECS who is going into Preschool to Gr12)
- Add the new child to your existing SEAS account; click the “Add New Student” button in section 3 where you re-enrol (register) your current students in your SEAS account.
Get help with SEAS
Please also complete your declaration of consent form for ESCE. (return via email or to the Society Office: 14304 – 109 Avenue/
Step 2: SCHOOLZONE/EPSB
Kindergarten Students: Apply with the District HERE
Gr1-12 Students: Sign in at schoolzone.epsb.ca
- Log in using your Parent SchoolZone account
- Choose Next Year
- Select the name of the child you are re-enroling
- Follow the instructions to select your child’s school for next year
- Repeat for each child
Get help with SchoolZone
► ►► If you are adding a new student this year you will also need to fill out an EPSB Registration Form for any (k-12) student who is not already registered with the district (EPSB). If your new student is transferring from another Edmonton Public School simply follow the above SchoolZone instructions to select Edmonton Christian Schools.